Please visit the Eventbrite page to register for the upcoming GATHER sessions February 16th. There will be a 5 pm and 7 pm session.
What to expect:
- Check in at Kinship
- Come to the Silks room
- Take shoes and socks off at the door
- Be guided to a space that has been prepared for you.
Lay down and receive a healing and transformative session of sound bath, Reiki, chakra balancing, essential oils, crystals, and acupuncture. After the needles have been removed, feel free to leave quietly whenever you are ready.
Have you had acupuncture before?
If not, put your mind at ease. These tiny “needles” are thinner than a hair! The consensus has been “Why didn’t I do this before? I feel so much better. I can’t believe I was afraid!”
- Eat something beforehand.
- Wear comfortable clothing. If wearing pants or long sleeves, make sure they can comfortably roll up.
- Stay laying down. If you need assistance, just raise your hand and someone will come to you.